Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) στην Κύπρο και το εξωτερικό
Τι είναι οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης και που στοχεύουν;
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης αποτελούν για τις Εθνικές Υπηρεσίες ένα εργαλείο μέσω του οποίου προωθούνται οι στόχοι και οι προτεραιότητες του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Προγράμματος αλλά και την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του στην ευρύτερη κοινωνία.
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης στοχεύουν:
– Στην ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ΕΣΑ) και στην κινητοποίηση οργανισμών και ατόμων για συμμετοχή στο εν λόγω Πρόγραμμα
– Στην ανάπτυξη μίας κοινότητας μεταξύ των συμμετεχόντων του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του Προγράμματος,
– Στην ανάπτυξη των δυνατοτήτων των εγκεκριμένων οργανισμών να προσφέρουν ποικίλες κ ποιοτικές δραστηριότητες στους συμμετέχοντες του ΕΣΑ.
Ποιοι μπορούν να συμμετάσχουν: Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) απευθύνονται σε
- νέους/νέες που έχουν εγγραφεί στη βάση δεδομένων του ΕΣΑ και έχουν ήδη υλοποιήσει ή ενδιαφέρονται να υλοποιήσουν σχετικές δραστηριότητες στα πλαίσια του εν λόγω Προγράμματος,
- μαθητές, φοιτητές, εθελοντές, εκπαιδευόμενους, εκπαιδευτικούς, μέντορες, άτομα που δραστηριοποιούνται στον τομέα νεολαίας (youth workers),
- οργανισμοί (δημόσιοι και ιδιωτικοί, κοινωνικές επιχειρήσεις, ΜΚΟ και άλλοι) που δραστηριοποιούνται στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ,
- φορείς που δύναται να λειτουργήσουν ως πολλαπλασιαστές στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ.
Τι στήριξη θα λάβω από την Υπηρεσία; Σε περίπτωση που επιλεγείς, η Εθνική Υπηρεσία (Ο Οργανισμός Νεολαίας Κύπρου) θα καλύψει ποσοστό του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου (αεροπορικό εισιτήριο, εισιτήρια λεωφορείου κτλ), ενώ οι διοργανωτές θα σου παρέχουν τη διαμονή και τη διατροφή. Πως μπορώ να συμμετάσχω;
- Εγγράψου στην ιστοσελίδα του SALTO και υπόβαλε ηλεκτρονικά την αίτηση σου.
- Δες τη λίστα των τρέχουσων ευκαιριών που είναι αναρτημένη πιο κάτω
Build your own "Social Startup Initiative", Σλοβακία 28 Ιανουαρίου- 02 Φεβρουαρίου 2020 & 16-19 Απριλίου 2020
Two-phased training course with an option of the realization mini-project, creation of methodology, how to work with the competencies needed to move towards the social economy.
The main objectives of this training course are to create a space for young leaders and youth workers in order to explore: the possibilities of social economy, the differences between social vs. market economy and to learn how to design and apply for transnational youth initiative projects in local communities with social impact.
Training’ structure: There will be two connected with each other training.
1 phase: 28.1. – 2.2.2020
Theoretical background on social economy and entrepreneurship, good practices in the field and the development of entrepreneurial competences.
2 phase: 16.4. – 19.4.2020
Understanding of the Transnational Youth Initiatives action and the Solidarity project action’ application forms and writing in situ of concrete projects.
Participation in both phases of the training course is highly desired.
- increase the quality of youth work.
- create a space for participatory youth work.
- foment network among participants with an interest in the social economy approach.
- support the KA2 Transnational Youth Initiatives action.
- promote social economy values.
- explore good practices of social enterprises through a study visit and case studies.
- discover the impact and sustainability aspect within the social vs market economy.
- provide a methodology for the development of entrepreneurial competencies identified by the European framework for entrepreneurial competencies.
- identify already existing resources
- explore Erasmus+ program as a tool development of entrepreneurial competencies with emphasis on social economy.
- Increase knowledge of project proposal design and application.
Country: Slovak Republic
Application Deadline: 15 December 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/build-your-own-social-startup-initiative.8369/
European Solidarity Corps: TOSCA, Αυστρία, 24-28 Φεβρουαρίου 2020
The training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in Volunteering Actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects.
Objectives and benefits of the training course
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
- Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
- Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally: opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
- Give space to participants to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
- Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
- Awaken the learner within
Part of the course is an online preparatory phase:
Before the residential training course in Austria, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. Its aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds, as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homeworks and assessments of their own organisation, local community and own needs.
We are looking for participants who:
- are involved in the support system around the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
- are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or an accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
- have a crucial role in and commitment to
- providing conditions for high quality activities
- ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
- creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers
Dates: 24 – 28 February 2020
Application Deadline: 2 January 2020
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/european-solidarity-corps-tosca.8386/
Do IT in Youth Work, Κροατία, 10-13 Φεβρουαρίου 2020
A training course on digital youth work composed of both online and offline elements with the aim of empowering youth workers and helping them develop digital competencies of young people they work with.
Digital youth work is an emerging term to describe the area of youth work that uses digital media and new technology to enhance outcome focussed youth development. The term is used to describe work that can happen in face-to-face situations, social and group settings as well as in online environments – or in a mixture of these. It is relevant to all youth work pedagogies and can enhance all types of practice.
New generation of youth, born into the 21st century, grew up with technology all around them. While youthworkers still „avoid“ digital tools in their work, many IT professionals stepped in to educate future workers in programming, designing, gaming or social media literacy. On one hand, traditional youthworkers lack IT skills and are afraid to use them, while on the other hand, IT professionals lack educational skills necessary to implement non-formal education. This training course will focus on both perspectives to provide a general overview.
The training course will be implemented online and offline. Participants will be asked to participate in an e-learning course before and after the live training itself.
• To empower youth workers and other youth work professionals for setting up a strategy for digital youth work
• To present methods, tools and activities which can be used in digital youth work
• To analyze how non-formal learning can be complemented with digital tools and STEM education
• To explore benefits and disadventages of online learning
• To get familiarized with tools such as Instagram, Snapchat, Scratch, micro-bits, Kahoot etc.
• To experience and learn how to use various spaces (open-air, analog/digital) to create a supporting learning environment
• To support networking and connection of participants in future collaboration in digital youth work
• Youth workers, social workers or anyone working with children or youth in non-formal environment
• Teachers or educators working in formal education
• IT professionals and experts involved in youth education
• Anyone involved in Maker education
Dates: 10 – 13 February 2020
Application Deadline: 15 December 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/do-it-in-youth-work.8418/
Take Your Partner by the Hand- PBA for European Solidarity Corps, Ιρλανδία, 14-17 Ιανουαρίου 2020
This Contact Making Seminar aims to build solidarity and inclusion in the European Solidarity Corps.
The goal of this PBA is to support organisations in their work with young people with fewer opportunities and help them understand how short-term volunteering opportunities and Solidarity Projects can be used to challenge perspectives on inclusion, personal development, resilience and confidence building.
This contact making seminar aims to bring together inclusion organisations, or organisations working with young people with fewer opportunities to build and work together through short-term volunteering projects. The seminar will support you in developing project ideas as well as provide practical tools to support your practice when working with young people.
The objectives of the seminar include:
- Are to understand the needs of young people with fewer opportunities.
- To develop practical tools and skills to support organisation and young people in participating in ESC.
- To explore organisational values and how it connects to ESC in particular inclusion.
- To build partnership amongst participant and support in project development.
- To provide examples of best practice in both sending and hosting young people with fewer opportunity. The seminar will highlight the benefits and challenges faced by both hosting and sending organisations.
Organisations who need further support to develop quality ESC projects with young people with fewer opportunities, including organisations who are new to ESC Programme.
Dates: 14-17 January 2020
Application Deadline: 22 November 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found here: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/take-your-partner-by-the-hand-pba-for-european-solidarity-corps.8376/
The Power of non formal education - I Euromed edition, Ιορδανία, 13-19 Ιανουαρίου 2020
The main aim of this TC is improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe).
Why this Training Course?
To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Erasmus + Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps Programmes
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe and MEDA neighbouring region.
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
– To inspire and reflect on the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
– To reconsider daily youth work practices.
Target group: This activity is for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, Volunteering mentors who are at least 18 years old and have a good level of English.
Dates: 13 – 19 January 2020
Application Deadline: 6 December 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/the-power-of-non-formal-education-i-euromed-edition.8419/
European Solidarity Corps for Newcomers, Λετονία, 9-12 Δεκεμβρίου 2019
European Solidarity Corps for Newcomers (ESC for Newcomers) aims to be a concrete and positive first step into European Solidarity Corps Programme.
ESC for Newcomers creates space to learn and reflect on how organisations can use European Solidarity Corps Programme in their work. The training aims to encourage and inspire the participants to take their first steps in the European Solidarity Corps projects. The training gives deeper understanding of the quality elements of the programme.
ESC for Newcomers will tackle all the different opportunities inside of the Solidarity Corps Programme: hosting or sending volunteers, recruiting trainees and young employees, supporting local solidarity projects. Diverse programme and working methods will make sure that everybody’s needs are taken into account, regardless of their experience on the European Solidarity Corps or Erasmus+. After the training participants will be equipped with the tools to start their own project European Solidarity Corps.
We are looking for participants who
- are working in different field of solidarity like youth work, cultural work, environmental field, social work;
- have an active role in the organisations such as NGOs, public bodies, social enterprises interested in implementing projects in the frame of European Solidarity Corps;
- are acting in organisations who want to increase organisations focus on social responsibilities, societal needs and local impact;
- are over 18 years old.
Dates: 9-12 December 2019
Application Deadline: 7 November 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/european-solidarity-corps-for-newcomers.8381/
Inclusive ESC II, Κροατία, 2-6 Δεκεμβρίου 2019
The aim of the activity is to encourage, support and develop inclusive projects in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programme. The activity also aims at exchange of good practices between newcomers and experienced organisations. The activity will open space for getting to know each other’s work and interests, explore potential ideas for common inclusive projects and build good quality partnerships.
The activity will bring together different stakeholders, from newcomers in the programme, to the ones, who are already active in mobility projects, but would like to work more on inclusive projects. In 3 working days we will offer the space to learn more about inclusion, to address the success factors of good inclusive projects and network and exchange practices. We expect concrete ideas for projects in ESC will come out of project planning activities during the training. We expect 30 participants on the event.
General objectives of the training are for the participant to:
- Have space to meet, interact and prepare project ideas together
- Recognize different aspects and success factors of inclusivity, when discussing and implementing inclusive projects in the frame of ESC
- Get to know the possibilities of ESC for implementation of inclusive projects
- Draft project proposal ideas for ESC 2020 calls
- Assure the coaching available for the organizations for the period prior the February deadline (each NA responsible for their participants)
- Continue with the process of building the network of inclusive organizations
Elements of the programme:
- Presentation of ESC
- Capacity building on inclusion
- Partnership building activities
- Space for project creations and creating the drafts (aim, goals, partners, next steps)
Target group for the activity:
This activity is meant for representatives of organisations interested in inclusive volunteering projects in the frame of European Solidarity Corps, primarily for newcomers in ESC programme, but also for those organisations that have already implemented mobility projects (in E+ or ESC). Also, the activity is for organisations which already have partners or would like to find them at the event and develop their project idea together.
Dates: 2-6 December 2019
Country: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: 18 October 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/inclusive-esc-ii.8327/