Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) στην Κύπρο και το εξωτερικό
Τι είναι οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης και που στοχεύουν;
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης αποτελούν για τις Εθνικές Υπηρεσίες ένα εργαλείο μέσω του οποίου προωθούνται οι στόχοι και οι προτεραιότητες του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Προγράμματος αλλά και την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του στην ευρύτερη κοινωνία.
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης στοχεύουν:
– Στην ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ΕΣΑ) και στην κινητοποίηση οργανισμών και ατόμων για συμμετοχή στο εν λόγω Πρόγραμμα
– Στην ανάπτυξη μίας κοινότητας μεταξύ των συμμετεχόντων του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του Προγράμματος,
– Στην ανάπτυξη των δυνατοτήτων των εγκεκριμένων οργανισμών να προσφέρουν ποικίλες κ ποιοτικές δραστηριότητες στους συμμετέχοντες του ΕΣΑ.
Ποιοι μπορούν να συμμετάσχουν: Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) απευθύνονται σε
- νέους/νέες που έχουν εγγραφεί στη βάση δεδομένων του ΕΣΑ και έχουν ήδη υλοποιήσει ή ενδιαφέρονται να υλοποιήσουν σχετικές δραστηριότητες στα πλαίσια του εν λόγω Προγράμματος,
- μαθητές, φοιτητές, εθελοντές, εκπαιδευόμενους, εκπαιδευτικούς, μέντορες, άτομα που δραστηριοποιούνται στον τομέα νεολαίας (youth workers),
- οργανισμοί (δημόσιοι και ιδιωτικοί, κοινωνικές επιχειρήσεις, ΜΚΟ και άλλοι) που δραστηριοποιούνται στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ,
- φορείς που δύναται να λειτουργήσουν ως πολλαπλασιαστές στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ.
Τι στήριξη θα λάβω από την Υπηρεσία; Σε περίπτωση που επιλεγείς, η Εθνική Υπηρεσία (Ο Οργανισμός Νεολαίας Κύπρου) θα καλύψει ποσοστό του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου (αεροπορικό εισιτήριο, εισιτήρια λεωφορείου κτλ), ενώ οι διοργανωτές θα σου παρέχουν τη διαμονή και τη διατροφή. Πως μπορώ να συμμετάσχω;
- Εγγράψου στην ιστοσελίδα του SALTO και υπόβαλε ηλεκτρονικά την αίτηση σου.
- Δες τη λίστα των τρέχουσων ευκαιριών που είναι αναρτημένη πιο κάτω
TEC Forum 2021 Seminar, Βέλγιο, 12-16 Ιουλίου 2021
The TEC (Training and Evaluation Cycle) Forum 2021 is a seminar designed for trainers active in the European Solidarity Corps and who implement the TEC learning cycle.
The TEC Forum is hosted by Bureau International Jeunesse – Belgium French speaking National Agency and it is organised in cooperation with European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre, SALTO Training & Cooperation, SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centre and the Centre for International Cooperation in Education – Czech National Agency. Is a 3 full working days event planned on 12-16 July 2021, with arrival on the 12th and departure on the 16th of July 2021. The seminar is a continuation of the EVS trainers’ forums organised in Naples in 2018 and in Switzerland in 2014 .
The draft objectives of the event are:
- To integrate new elements related with the European Solidarity Corps programme: local impact, solidarity, traineeship and jobs in the TEC learning cycle
- To generate a space for networking and mutual support between TEC trainers belonging to different countries/training pools so the participants can share knowledge, practices, and methods
- To build a common understanding of TEC training, the European Solidarity Corps programme, and integrate the new changes in the learning cycle
- To explore the challenges related to the impact of Covid on TEC activities and the potential and risks of remote /on line training alternatives implemented in the last months
The Forum will be an occasion for continuing the discussions started during the EVS Trainers’ Forum 2018 and will be a space to explore the possibilities and challenges of the European Solidarity Corps programme for TEC trainers. The Forum will imply two online events priory to the residential activity. The online events will happen:
- 16th of February 2021 from 10:00 – 13:00 CET
- 6th of May 2021 from 10:00 – 13:00 CET
By completing this form, if you are supported by your NA / SALTO, you will be invited to participate in both online meetings and the residential event.
Application deadline: 30 November 2020
More information as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/postpone-tec-forum-2021.8836/
Flash SE+ssions: Creativity and Innovation in E+ and ESC - Supporting Learning Journeys - European Solidarity Corps for Beginners, ONLINE, 15 Ιουνίου 2021
Discover what can be achieved in this programme and the different types of projects funded. Learn to support young peoples’ learning processes along the way and develop you organisation both locally and internationally.
Inspired by the Creativity and Innovation in E+ training and drawing on our experiences online over the last months, we have devised a further concept we call Flash sE+ssions in which we combine different elements to deliver short, sharp training boosters.
Online one-day sessions can be more flexible and easier to follow by professionals with busy schedules. The Flash sE+ssions look like this: a half-day intensive input on a specific topic followed by a half-day of offline tasks and optional mentoring from the trainers to allow participants to digest and directly apply the knowledge gained into their daily work. At the end of the afternoon the day closes with a debriefing session where participants can share their practical results and deepen the morning input.
Like shots of inspiration, Flash sE+ssions are a flexible way of training online that can be adapted to many different topics.
European Solidarity Corps for Beginners – new programme
The European Solidarity Corps is developing and growing each year. This Flash sE+ssion will explore each of the funding options in this programme, from young people being able to volunteer at home in their own communities to volunteering abroad. This session will look at how your organisation can become involved and how you can support young people to become volunteers, it will also explore how the programme can benefit a community and help the young people to become a stronger part of civic life and engagement. Part of the focus of this session will be on the concept of solidarity and why it matters.
Target group: The Flash sE+ssion is for all those looking for inspiration to approach youth work in a more creative and innovative way. This session is specially dedicated to those who are now discovering the European Solidarity Corps programme, and want to know more about the funding opportunities available from 2021 on, and explore ways to internationalise their work, without losing the quality of their local projects.
One Flash sE+ssion includes:
1st Input: from 10h00-13h00 CET (Brussels Time)
Individual and/or mentoring time: 14h30-16h00 CET (Brussels Time)
2nd Input: 16h30-18h00 CET (Brussels Time)
Date: 15 June 2021
Application deadline: 17 May 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/flash-se-ssions-creativity-and-innovation-in-e-and-esc-supporting-learning-journeys-european-solidarity-corps-for-beginners.9204/
Volunteering & solidarity as a social capital of the city, Σλοβενία, 18-21 Μαΐου 2021
The conference will bring together representatives of municipalities and organisations to promote Volunteering and Solidarity Projects as tools to support solidarity in action. This activity was initiated by the City of Ljubljana and Slovenska Filantropija, one of the biggest volunteering organisations in Slovenia, and was then broadened and fine-tuned in cooperation with the Slovenian NA and European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre.
Cities and municipalities try to support solidarity among their inhabitants in order to support social cohesion. This cross-sectoral cooperation is diverse and every community developed their own way of addressing the needs of inhabitants. The conference aims to explore the existing practice of cross-sectoral cooperation in the cities and inspire building upon them.
- To inspire cities to engage in cross-sectoral cooperation to support solidarity and social cohesion.
- To provide space to showcase and learn from good practice examples of cross-sectoral projects that support solidarity and enhance social cohesion.
- To map out elements of approaches of engagement of cities for the support of volunteering and solidarity activities.
- To present all actions of the European Solidarity Corps programme and possible support.
- To build partnerships for future projects and other forms of co-operation and networking among participating organisations and cities.
We would like to see delegations of the cities and towns comprised of 3 members (representative of municipality, representative of a local volunteering organisation and a representative of business involved in corporate social responsibility) to attend the conference.
Each of the participants should apply separately. Of course you are also invited to apply as individual representing one of the organisations mentioned above.
IMPORTANT: We are carefully following the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The activity will be implemented in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the Slovenian health authorities and with all required safety measures and adjustments. In case the epidemiological situation worsens, the activity will be postponed to a later date. Participants will be informed about any changes in due time. We invite you to check the information on the safety of your European travel by using the interactive tool Re-open EU.
Dates: 18-21 May 2021
Application Deadline: 10 March 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/volunteering-solidarity-as-a-social-capital-of-the-city.8668/
Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations - Digital, ONLINE, 23 Απριλίου - 21 Μαΐου 2021
Did you know you can organise international youth projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover in this digital activity what Erasmus+ Youth can do for you and the young people you work with.
GET A TASTE OF YOUTH MOBILITY PROJECTS
In a set of asynchronous tasks (you do them when you please) and 5 short synchronous meetings (EVERY FRIDAY 15-17h CET, all participants meet online), we show you the possibilities Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps has to offer young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
An international youth project (youth exchange, voluntary service) might just be the life-changing opportunity for the disadvantaged young people you are working with: e.g. those from minority backgrounds, with special needs, with socio-economic difficulties, discriminated groups, in difficult situations, with limited opportunities…
This Mobility Taster course gives you concrete examples of what is possible, brings you in contact with other inclusion youth organisations, shows you what funding is available specifically for youth inclusion projects and walks you step-by-step through the process in case you would like to give it a try. And you get feedback on your (fictive or not) project proposals.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
* This course is for NEWCOMERS to Erasmus+ Youth who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds (e.g. youth worker, social worker, refugee workers,…).
- If you NEVER organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
- If you ALREADY HAVE organised mobility projects for young people, please check the European Training Calendar for a more appropriate youth work training because this Mobility Taster is for NEWCOMERS 😉
- This course is not for school-related activities such as school exchanges or projects for pupils (please contact the Lifelong Learning colleagues of Erasmus+ for this). This course welcomes applicants with special needs (contact SALTO Inclusion representative [email protected] salto-youth.net to ask about support possibilities).
Application Deadline: 28 March 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/mobility-taster-for-inclusion-organisations-digital.9125/
Develop or Self-Develop: Who is the volunteer in relation to colonial history?, ONLINE, 12-21 Μαρτίου 2021
White Europeans often have neo-colonial motivations for volunteering in the Global South. In this seminar, volunteering organisations will gather to discuss this issue. The outcome will be a renewed version of a toolkit on global justice.
Colonialism created the political and economic context, in which we live today: Some countries have accumulated resources and wealth over centuries, while other countries have been colonized, their resources exploited, their cultures destroyed and their people murdered, marginalized and structurally discriminated against. Countries of the Global South are still today disadvantaged in their participation in the global economy and in international organisations – and people of color still face discrimination based on the concept of “race”, which was made up by the colonizers. In order to change the heritage of colonialism, we need to create global justice.
International volunteering takes place in this context: White Europeans go as international volunteers to the Global South, often with neo-colonial motivations of imposing Western values and mindsets onto local realities. In this seminar, international volunteering and youth organisations will gather to discuss, learn and exchange about this issue. Some questions that we ask ourselves and that we would like to discuss in this seminar are:
– How can we as international volunteering organisations respond to colonial mindsets and motivations of volunteers and make them aware in an appropriate way about the power structures at hand?
– (How) Can we work with ideas of “development” and “self-development” in a constructive way?
– How do we make volunteers active citizens around global justice rather than passive believers of colonial narratives of developing, helping and saving?
– How do we as critical volunteering NGOs relate to commercial organisations around us that do not critically prepare volunteers (“volontourism”) – should we compete with, ignore, collaborate with or train them?
-> As an outcome, we will create a new 4th version of the toolkit “Picturing the Global South: The Power Behind Good Intentions”, which SCI Austria has been creating with a series of post-colonial seminars in the past few years.
The seminar will take place on 12-14 March and 18-21 March 2021 from 13:30-17:00 Central European Time (CET) on the video platform Zoom with an optional evening hangout as well as with individual tasks to do in the morning.
Application Deadline: 16 February 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/develop-or-self-develop-who-is-the-volunteer-in-relation-to-colonial-history.9106/
Meet Up, Network ans Share Volunteering Practices - ESC Time, ONLINE, 2 Μαρτίου 2021
Networking activity for NGOs, ESC Coordinators, Mentors, youth workers involved in ESC and youth volunteering activities. The aim is to provide space for exchanging best practices, set up new partnerships and work on ideas for future cooperation.
2021 starts with new challenges and also it opens door of new opportunities launching new Erasmus+ & European Solidarity Corps program for 2021-2027, which will offer milions of people Youth mobility, Volunteering, Traineeships, Jobs, Local Solidarity Projects. Lots of new organizations getting engaged in youth field and awarded by Quality Label and preparing meaningful project proposals for coming deadlines. Many of us experienced power of international network and solidarity, especially in these pandemic days, when we all miss Erasmus+ projects, meeting new people, sharing new opportunities our super proactive Erasmus+ & ESC Team prepared very useful, interactive networking online event.
Online event welcomes all the partners from programme countries, who have been awarded by Quality Label for hosting and /or sending volunteers. Participants will not only get to know each other and find like-minded partner organization, but also receive hands-on advice on improving ESC projects and activities, volunteer recruitment, mentorship.
Online Event will be organized using by ZOOM platform and facilitated by NGO “ProActive Group Georgia” team, as the host of the event. Meeting Date: 2nd March.
All the interested Organization / Participants need to fill up Online Registration Form: https://bit.ly/3ajRlni – Apply Now!
Application Deadline: 25 February 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/meet-up-network-and-share-volunteering-practices-esc-time.9136/