Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) στην Κύπρο και το εξωτερικό
Τι είναι οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης και που στοχεύουν;
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης αποτελούν για τις Εθνικές Υπηρεσίες ένα εργαλείο μέσω του οποίου προωθούνται οι στόχοι και οι προτεραιότητες του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Προγράμματος αλλά και την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του στην ευρύτερη κοινωνία.
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης στοχεύουν:
– Στην ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ΕΣΑ) και στην κινητοποίηση οργανισμών και ατόμων για συμμετοχή στο εν λόγω Πρόγραμμα
– Στην ανάπτυξη μίας κοινότητας μεταξύ των συμμετεχόντων του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του Προγράμματος,
– Στην ανάπτυξη των δυνατοτήτων των εγκεκριμένων οργανισμών να προσφέρουν ποικίλες κ ποιοτικές δραστηριότητες στους συμμετέχοντες του ΕΣΑ.
Ποιοι μπορούν να συμμετάσχουν: Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) απευθύνονται σε
- νέους/νέες που έχουν εγγραφεί στη βάση δεδομένων του ΕΣΑ και έχουν ήδη υλοποιήσει ή ενδιαφέρονται να υλοποιήσουν σχετικές δραστηριότητες στα πλαίσια του εν λόγω Προγράμματος,
- μαθητές, φοιτητές, εθελοντές, εκπαιδευόμενους, εκπαιδευτικούς, μέντορες, άτομα που δραστηριοποιούνται στον τομέα νεολαίας (youth workers),
- οργανισμοί (δημόσιοι και ιδιωτικοί, κοινωνικές επιχειρήσεις, ΜΚΟ και άλλοι) που δραστηριοποιούνται στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ,
- φορείς που δύναται να λειτουργήσουν ως πολλαπλασιαστές στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ.
Τι στήριξη θα λάβω από την Υπηρεσία; Σε περίπτωση που επιλεγείς, η Εθνική Υπηρεσία (Ο Οργανισμός Νεολαίας Κύπρου) θα καλύψει ποσοστό του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου (αεροπορικό εισιτήριο, εισιτήρια λεωφορείου κτλ), ενώ οι διοργανωτές θα σου παρέχουν τη διαμονή και τη διατροφή. Πως μπορώ να συμμετάσχω;
- Εγγράψου στην ιστοσελίδα του SALTO και υπόβαλε ηλεκτρονικά την αίτηση σου.
- Δες τη λίστα των τρέχουσων ευκαιριών που είναι αναρτημένη πιο κάτω
TEC Forum 2021 Seminar, Βέλγιο, 12-16 Ιουλίου 2021
The TEC (Training and Evaluation Cycle) Forum 2021 is a seminar designed for trainers active in the European Solidarity Corps and who implement the TEC learning cycle.
The TEC Forum is hosted by Bureau International Jeunesse – Belgium French speaking National Agency and it is organised in cooperation with European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre, SALTO Training & Cooperation, SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centre and the Centre for International Cooperation in Education – Czech National Agency. Is a 3 full working days event planned on 12-16 July 2021, with arrival on the 12th and departure on the 16th of July 2021. The seminar is a continuation of the EVS trainers’ forums organised in Naples in 2018 and in Switzerland in 2014 .
The draft objectives of the event are:
- To integrate new elements related with the European Solidarity Corps programme: local impact, solidarity, traineeship and jobs in the TEC learning cycle
- To generate a space for networking and mutual support between TEC trainers belonging to different countries/training pools so the participants can share knowledge, practices, and methods
- To build a common understanding of TEC training, the European Solidarity Corps programme, and integrate the new changes in the learning cycle
- To explore the challenges related to the impact of Covid on TEC activities and the potential and risks of remote /on line training alternatives implemented in the last months
The Forum will be an occasion for continuing the discussions started during the EVS Trainers’ Forum 2018 and will be a space to explore the possibilities and challenges of the European Solidarity Corps programme for TEC trainers. The Forum will imply two online events priory to the residential activity. The online events will happen:
- 16th of February 2021 from 10:00 – 13:00 CET
- 6th of May 2021 from 10:00 – 13:00 CET
By completing this form, if you are supported by your NA / SALTO, you will be invited to participate in both online meetings and the residential event.
Application deadline: 30 November 2020
More information as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/postpone-tec-forum-2021.8836/
Volunteering & solidarity as a social capital of the city, Σλοβενία, 18-21 Μαΐου 2021
The conference will bring together representatives of municipalities and organisations to promote Volunteering and Solidarity Projects as tools to support solidarity in action. This activity was initiated by the City of Ljubljana and Slovenska Filantropija, one of the biggest volunteering organisations in Slovenia, and was then broadened and fine-tuned in cooperation with the Slovenian NA and European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre.
Cities and municipalities try to support solidarity among their inhabitants in order to support social cohesion. This cross-sectoral cooperation is diverse and every community developed their own way of addressing the needs of inhabitants. The conference aims to explore the existing practice of cross-sectoral cooperation in the cities and inspire building upon them.
- To inspire cities to engage in cross-sectoral cooperation to support solidarity and social cohesion.
- To provide space to showcase and learn from good practice examples of cross-sectoral projects that support solidarity and enhance social cohesion.
- To map out elements of approaches of engagement of cities for the support of volunteering and solidarity activities.
- To present all actions of the European Solidarity Corps programme and possible support.
- To build partnerships for future projects and other forms of co-operation and networking among participating organisations and cities.
We would like to see delegations of the cities and towns comprised of 3 members (representative of municipality, representative of a local volunteering organisation and a representative of business involved in corporate social responsibility) to attend the conference.
Each of the participants should apply separately. Of course you are also invited to apply as individual representing one of the organisations mentioned above.
IMPORTANT: We are carefully following the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The activity will be implemented in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the Slovenian health authorities and with all required safety measures and adjustments. In case the epidemiological situation worsens, the activity will be postponed to a later date. Participants will be informed about any changes in due time. We invite you to check the information on the safety of your European travel by using the interactive tool Re-open EU.
Dates: 18-21 May 2021
Application Deadline: 10 March 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/volunteering-solidarity-as-a-social-capital-of-the-city.8668/
"Solidarity online: keep on training", ONLINE, 26 Ιανουαρίου - 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2021
Solidarity online: keep on training is a training course that aims to bring together trainers that are interested to develop their competence to approach solidarity in their future online and offline events.
The vision of the training course is to have an event for trainers, educators (youth workers) that wants to better understand solidarity and how to approach it in different learning settings.
This training announcement replaces the face to face training “Solidarity: keep on training 1330” that was postponed due to COVID-19.
The event is design for online learning setting in the framework of 3 weeks (2 times per week (Tuesday/Thursday for 3 hours (from 16h to 19h)) between 26th of January and 11th of February with the following learning objectives:
- To explore the concept of solidarity in youth work
- To analyse the implementation of the solidarity concept in different learning environment with an emphasis on online learning environments
- To offer a practical explorational space to test tools and methodologies that address solidarity
- To create a network of trainers on solidarity
- To enhance the European Solidarity Corps program as a tool to work on solidarity
Application Deadline: 4 January 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/solidarity-online-keep-on-training.9059/
Citizenship Reloaded: digital citizenship (and tools) for a new European citizenship, ONLINE, 14-19 Δεκεμβρίου 2020
While we see an increasing presence of people (not only youngsters) in digital contexts, and more and more studies describe on-line virtual spaces as something which is part of the everyday life experience and not something separated from It, many people still lack the basic skills for being a proper citizen of this new space.
This also applies to youngsters, which are often attracted by online relationships / interactions through digital media, and are very much involved in using them extensively, adopting often risky behaviours because they are not aware in general of the complexity of this new part of human life experience. Moreover, spending time in online environments can expose youngsters to contents and behaviors which could impact their knowledge (ie fake news…) and attitudes (polarisation, hate speeches) towards other people.
In this perspective the pandemic has notably increased the time spent on line by all of us and young people in particular, expanding the time the entire society uses virtual spaces, which imply its rules and behaviours changing notably the sense of belonging as citizens and consequently the notion of “citizenship”. This requires to analyse these new on line dynamics and spaces of discussion with the lens of democracy.
For the above reasons this training course aims at:
- Raising awareness on how violent ideologies and extremisms could find a good amplified ground through web spaces, communities on line and social media.
- Exploring phenomenon such as violent radicalization, extremism and polarization and reflecting on how these words are developing their meaning into the contemporary scenarios of our societies.
- Proposing experiencing working sessions in order to know and learn to use, critically and consciously, the tools available on line with a pedagogical approach thanks to what we have started to call “digital youth work”.
- youth workers
- educators and teachers
- members of parents’ associations or organizations
- local policy makers involved in youth or educational contexts
- representatives of law enforcement agencies actively involved in the course topics, such as police
- psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health care provider.
Application deadline: 18 November 2020
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/citizenship-reloaded-digital-citizenship-and-tools-for-a-new-european-citizenship-on-line-version.9015/
Additional support in European Solidarity Corps, ONLINE, 25-29 Ιανουαρίου 2021
This Training Course will give to participants the opportunity to explore on how can they turn ESC projects into an effective tool for Inclusion focused on participation of young people with functional and mental diversity in ESC projects
This activity aims at providing methodological and practical information to ESC organizations in order to apply and implement inclusion projects, enhancing their capacity to generate projects that are more inclusive and diverse.
Specific objectives of the training course are:
- To reduce obstacles for organizations to apply and implement ESC projects sending and hosting youngsters with fewer opportunities.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all in ESC and explore the concept of Inclusion. Developing a common framework of what we understand by Inclusion and what the program understands
- To reflect on the challenges related to inclusion and diversity in ESC and generate ideas on how to overcome these.
- To exchange ideas and best practices related to inclusion projects and to develop new ideas and projects
- To link ESC projects to other initiatives that benefit young people with fewer opportunities–both cooperation with other sectors (cross-sectoral approach)
- To foster the participation of young people with functional and mental diversity in ESC.
- To give organizations with experience in the program the opportunity to learn more about how to implement projects with youngsters with fewer opportunities with a deeper look in the inclusion part of the program’s guide.
Application Deadline: 3 January 2021
More information, as well as the online application from can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/additional-support-in-european-solidarity-corps.9071/