Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) στην Κύπρο και το εξωτερικό
Τι είναι οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης και που στοχεύουν; Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης αποτελούν για τις Εθνικές Υπηρεσίες ένα εργαλείο μέσω του οποίου προωθούνται οι στόχοι και οι προτεραιότητες του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Προγράμματος αλλά και την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του στην ευρύτερη κοινωνία.
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης στοχεύουν:
– Στην ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ΕΣΑ) και στην κινητοποίηση οργανισμών και ατόμων για συμμετοχή στο εν λόγω Πρόγραμμα
– Στην ανάπτυξη μίας κοινότητας μεταξύ των συμμετεχόντων του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του Προγράμματος,
– Στην ανάπτυξη των δυνατοτήτων των εγκεκριμένων οργανισμών να προσφέρουν ποικίλες κ ποιοτικές δραστηριότητες στους συμμετέχοντες του ΕΣΑ.
Ποιοι μπορούν να συμμετάσχουν: Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) απευθύνονται σε
- νέους/νέες που έχουν εγγραφεί στη βάση δεδομένων του ΕΣΑ και έχουν ήδη υλοποιήσει ή ενδιαφέρονται να υλοποιήσουν σχετικές δραστηριότητες στα πλαίσια του εν λόγω Προγράμματος,
- μαθητές, φοιτητές, εθελοντές, εκπαιδευόμενους, εκπαιδευτικούς, μέντορες, άτομα που δραστηριοποιούνται στον τομέα νεολαίας (youth workers),
- οργανισμοί (δημόσιοι και ιδιωτικοί, κοινωνικές επιχειρήσεις, ΜΚΟ και άλλοι) που δραστηριοποιούνται στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ,
- φορείς που δύναται να λειτουργήσουν ως πολλαπλασιαστές στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ.
Τι στήριξη θα λάβω από την Υπηρεσία; Σε περίπτωση που επιλεγείς, η Εθνική Υπηρεσία (Ο Οργανισμός Νεολαίας Κύπρου) θα καλύψει ποσοστό του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου (αεροπορικό εισιτήριο, εισιτήρια λεωφορείου κτλ), ενώ οι διοργανωτές θα σου παρέχουν τη διαμονή και τη διατροφή. Πως μπορώ να συμμετάσχω;
- Εγγράψου στην ιστοσελίδα του SALTO και υπόβαλε ηλεκτρονικά την αίτηση σου.
- Δες τη λίστα των τρέχουσων ευκαιριών που είναι αναρτημένη πιο κάτω
Get Transnational Get Solidarity, Ισπανία, 1-6 Ιουλίου 2019
Get Transnational is a 5 days training course about preparing, running and evaluating quality European Youth Projects for young people within ERASMUS + Programme and the European Solidarity Corps.
Get Transnational 2019 wants to contribute to the values and principles of ESC by incorporating and further fostering the solidarity dimension in the projects that participants will develop during the course.
The aim of this training course is to promote and develop European Youth projects in the field of Erasmus + and European Solidarity Corps (ESC), like Transnational Youth Initiatives or the so called, Solidarity Projects, while creating spaces to stimulate the spirit of entrepreneurship, creativity and solidarity among the group of participants.
The objectives of the course are:
- To match European partners who are interested in developing European Youth Projects with a strong solidarity dimension in order to cope with different challenges perceived by young people at national or international level.
- To create a meeting point for potential partners that would like to develop an European Youth Project through ERASMUS + Programme and ESC.
- To introduce EntreComp, a comprehensive competence framework, as a tool for young people to develop their entrepreneurial competences while implementing their own projects.
- To explore the European dimension on Solidarity of European youth projects.
- To foster the acquisition of different skills by participants, such as communication, teamwork, project management in international activities and networking.
- To develop specific proposals for future European youth projects: Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of ERASMUS Plus and Solidarity Projects in ESC.
Dates: 1 – 6 July 2019
Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found here
"Bridge to Solidarity PBA", Πορτογαλία, 15-19 Ιουνίου 2019
«Bridge to Solidarity PBA» – European Solidarity Corps
“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together” says James Cash Penney.
This PBA will offer the opportunity to establish an international cooperation in the field of volunteering and increase the quality of European Solidarity Corps projects. “Bridge to Solidarity” is a Partnership Building Activity (PBA) that aims to increase knowledge about the European Solidarity Corps and to create a solid and trustable network of partners interesting in organizing ESC projects.
The activity is especially addressed to members of participant organizations on European Solidarity Corps but it’s open also to organizations with experience that are interested in finding new partners for future projects. By exploring the European Solidarity Corps in different dimensions, methods and resources, this PBA intends to promote innovation and creativity in the developing of youth volunteering activities by exchanging methods, experiences, points of view and ideas.
Through the principles and practices of non-formal education and in an atmosphere where participants can learn from each other, “Bridges to Solidarity” will include teamwork and network activities, capacitation activities, exchange of ideas and practices, and visit to inspiring projects.
– to understand the volunteering meaning and context;
– to ensure a thorough understanding of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC);
– to explore and understand the different roles within a ESC project ;
– to provide space to exchange ideas, sharing realities and good practices in the field of Volunteering projects;
– to feel inspired by non-formal education methods and exercises that could help the organizations and their actors to fell more empowered and acquire new skills and competences to work with youngsters;
– to provide space for networking between participating organizations and planning of further Partnership Building Activities, Seminars, Volunteering Projects, Solidarity Projects, Traineeships and others.
With this overall and objectives we intend that participants achieved the following outcomes:
– conceptualize the deeper meaning of Volunteering projects and its benefit to local community, volunteers and organizations;
– to enhance the quality of Volunteering projects, especially with attention to selection of partners and selection of volunteers;
– apply new methods for recognising learning and developing competences with young people in the daily work and in the hosting activities for volunteers;
– reflect and work in Volunteering project(s);
– identify potential partners for future projects;
– create a network capable of creating new Volunteering projects.
Dates: 15 – 19 June 2019
Application Deadline: 17 May 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/bridge-to-solidarity-pba-european-solidarity-corps.7986/
Mindset and Solidarity, Ιρλανδία, 5-7 Ιουνίου 2019
This is a contact making seminar supporting organisations in understanding what is the core principles underlying the European Solidarity Corps Programme
This seminar is aimed at training new Solidarity organisation and past EVS organisations to recognise the shift in thinking needed in implementing European Solidary Corps activities. We hope this seminar will help participants build on the concept of ‘solidarity’ and will learn the skills and knowledge to develop Solidarity Corps activity into their organisation.
This seminar will also be an opportunity for participants to meet other organisations engaged in both sending and hosting activities and to help support partner finding in the area of volunteering.
- Help support newcomers understand the core principles of ESC and how it can be incorporated into your organisation.
- Help support organisations previously involved in EVS transition into ESC.
- Support participants to understand the differences and similarities for EVS and ESC.
- Support participants understand the concept of ‘solidarity’ and how it can be applied to their organisation.
- Help participants find partners for future ESC projects
- Help participants gain knowledge on the key activities involved in ESC and provide a space to nurture the development of project ideas.
Provide a space for opportunity for ESC coordinators to exchange their experiences, share good practices and support each other in the transition from EVS to ESC.
Dates: 5-7 June 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/mindset-and-solidarity.7968/
External Evaluators Training, Μάλτα, 13-15 Μαΐου 2019
The aim of this NET Activity is to increase the competences of external evaluators of European Solidarity Corps projects with the aim of enhancing the assessment & the quality level of the applications submitted under the Solidarity Corps programme.
What is the aim of the Activity?
The main aim of the course is to facilitate the competences of the Evaluators when it comes to the assessment of applications under the New European Solidarity Corps programme. The Training aims to address certain key issues such as the differences to be found between the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes how these differences effect the evaluation of the respective applications. Evaluators will also get the opportunity to express any issues that they have come across in their past experience in order for them to be addressed.
What are the specific objectives of the Activity?
- Developing a common baseline/understanding for evaluating Corps applications based on the award criteria of the EC
- Exchange of challenges/problems faced so far by the evaluators during their work
- External evaluators’ needs that should be communicated to the NAs in order for the NAs to facilitate their work
- Space for networking among the trainers so that they can communicate with each other for an exchange of opinion when faced with a situation during the evaluation of Corps’ applications
- Understanding the funding rules: What costs are eligible?
- Understanding the meaning of Solidarity Projects and participants’ involvement how do they differ from youth exchanges or normal volunteering projects
- Understanding the role and position of the coach described in the Programme Guide
- Identifying the impact on the participant, community and the EU
- Understanding the difference between the programmes
Who are the target groups of the Activity?
We are looking for External Evaluators for European Solidarity Corps Projects who are interested in developing their skills and knowledge when it comes to the process of assessing applications under the European Solidarity Corps Programme.
Dates: 13 – 15 May 2019
Application Deadline: 29 March 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/external-evaluators-training.7878/