Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) στην Κύπρο και το εξωτερικό
Τι είναι οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης και που στοχεύουν;
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης αποτελούν για τις Εθνικές Υπηρεσίες ένα εργαλείο μέσω του οποίου προωθούνται οι στόχοι και οι προτεραιότητες του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Προγράμματος αλλά και την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του στην ευρύτερη κοινωνία.
Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης στοχεύουν:
– Στην ποιοτική εφαρμογή του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ΕΣΑ) και στην κινητοποίηση οργανισμών και ατόμων για συμμετοχή στο εν λόγω Πρόγραμμα
– Στην ανάπτυξη μίας κοινότητας μεταξύ των συμμετεχόντων του ΕΣΑ με στόχο την ενίσχυση του αντίκτυπου του Προγράμματος,
– Στην ανάπτυξη των δυνατοτήτων των εγκεκριμένων οργανισμών να προσφέρουν ποικίλες κ ποιοτικές δραστηριότητες στους συμμετέχοντες του ΕΣΑ.
Ποιοι μπορούν να συμμετάσχουν: Οι Δραστηριότητες Δικτύωσης (Networking Activities) απευθύνονται σε
- νέους/νέες που έχουν εγγραφεί στη βάση δεδομένων του ΕΣΑ και έχουν ήδη υλοποιήσει ή ενδιαφέρονται να υλοποιήσουν σχετικές δραστηριότητες στα πλαίσια του εν λόγω Προγράμματος,
- μαθητές, φοιτητές, εθελοντές, εκπαιδευόμενους, εκπαιδευτικούς, μέντορες, άτομα που δραστηριοποιούνται στον τομέα νεολαίας (youth workers),
- οργανισμοί (δημόσιοι και ιδιωτικοί, κοινωνικές επιχειρήσεις, ΜΚΟ και άλλοι) που δραστηριοποιούνται στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ,
- φορείς που δύναται να λειτουργήσουν ως πολλαπλασιαστές στους τομείς του ΕΣΑ.
Τι στήριξη θα λάβω από την Υπηρεσία; Σε περίπτωση που επιλεγείς, η Εθνική Υπηρεσία (Ο Οργανισμός Νεολαίας Κύπρου) θα καλύψει ποσοστό του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου (αεροπορικό εισιτήριο, εισιτήρια λεωφορείου κτλ), ενώ οι διοργανωτές θα σου παρέχουν τη διαμονή και τη διατροφή. Πως μπορώ να συμμετάσχω;
- Εγγράψου στην ιστοσελίδα του SALTO και υπόβαλε ηλεκτρονικά την αίτηση σου.
- Δες τη λίστα των τρέχουσων ευκαιριών που είναι αναρτημένη πιο κάτω
Inclusive ESC II, Κροατία, 2-6 Δεκεμβρίου 2019
The aim of the activity is to encourage, support and develop inclusive projects in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programme. The activity also aims at exchange of good practices between newcomers and experienced organisations. The activity will open space for getting to know each other’s work and interests, explore potential ideas for common inclusive projects and build good quality partnerships.
The activity will bring together different stakeholders, from newcomers in the programme, to the ones, who are already active in mobility projects, but would like to work more on inclusive projects. In 3 working days we will offer the space to learn more about inclusion, to address the success factors of good inclusive projects and network and exchange practices. We expect concrete ideas for projects in ESC will come out of project planning activities during the training. We expect 30 participants on the event.
General objectives of the training are for the participant to:
- Have space to meet, interact and prepare project ideas together
- Recognize different aspects and success factors of inclusivity, when discussing and implementing inclusive projects in the frame of ESC
- Get to know the possibilities of ESC for implementation of inclusive projects
- Draft project proposal ideas for ESC 2020 calls
- Assure the coaching available for the organizations for the period prior the February deadline (each NA responsible for their participants)
- Continue with the process of building the network of inclusive organizations
Elements of the programme:
- Presentation of ESC
- Capacity building on inclusion
- Partnership building activities
- Space for project creations and creating the drafts (aim, goals, partners, next steps)
Target group for the activity:
This activity is meant for representatives of organisations interested in inclusive volunteering projects in the frame of European Solidarity Corps, primarily for newcomers in ESC programme, but also for those organisations that have already implemented mobility projects (in E+ or ESC). Also, the activity is for organisations which already have partners or would like to find them at the event and develop their project idea together.
Dates: 2-6 December 2019
Country: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: 18 October 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/inclusive-esc-ii.8327/
NE(E)T working - find partners to make your inclusive youth work more international, Τσεχία, 3-7 Νοεμβρίου 2019
This training course will give time and space to share and gain knowledge and skills on how to work strategically with young people in NEET situation, how to cooperate to use Erasmus+Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps as a tool in youth work.
“Often we do our work and would never imagine that there are other youth workers working with similar issues and similar groups of youngsters. Sometimes we think on where to get new ideas and inspiration to continue our work with young people. We invite you to attend this training to meet other colleagues from around Europe and find out about their experiences, share your practice, get new ideas, inspiration for your work with young people in NEET situation.” Natasha Gudakovska and Paul Kloosterman (Trainers of the training course in 2018)
This training course will bring together professionals working with young people in NEET situation and those working in organizations which offer young people international youth work opportunities (especially through Erasmus+ Youth in Action/ European Solidarity Corps). The TC will give time and space to participants to share and gain knowledge and skills on how to work strategically with young people in NEET situation, how to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action and other international youth work possibilities as a tool in their work and to find a way into trustworthy partnerships on national and international level and good quality projects.
There are many young people, who due to their life situation miss out the opportunities that are often promoted as open for all. Those are the young people who might in many ways be the ones who benefit the most from a possibility to be involved together with their peers from other countries in an international project or voluntary activity.
The main objectives of the training:
- To understand the different concepts of young people in NEET situation on international level;
- To understand the different realities of young people in NEET situation in the involved countries;
- To understand how Erasmus + Youth in Action / European Solidarity Corps can be used to include young people in NEET situation (incl real examples with highs and lows of the work);
- To know tools to work with young people in NEET situation within Erasmus +/ESC framework;
- To develop partnerships to implement Erasmus+ / ESC projects both on international and national level;
- To find ways to work more strategically and in cooperation with other organizations to involve young people in international youth work.
This activity is for youth or social workers or educators working with the above mentioned target group, and who are interested and motivated to get their young people involved in international youth work. We also welcome people who already have experienced in international youth work.
Dates: 3 – 7 November 2019
Country: Czech Republic
Application Deadline: 22 September 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/ne-e-t-working-find-partners-to-make-your-inclusive-youth-work-more-international.8276/
European Solidarity Corps for All, Σλοβακία, 19-23 Οκτωβρίου 2019
European Solidarity Corps for All
This NET activity focuses on promotion to support participation of disadvantaged participants on ESC projects, encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive solidarity projects under the European Solidarity Corps programme.
The aim of the “European Solidarity Corps for All“ training is to make the ESC program more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities. The activity is especially addressed to youth workers, social workers and project managers who are motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the ESC Programme but it is also open to organizations with experience that are interested in exploring the possibilities withhin ESC.
– to encourage the youth workers to implement inclusive projects, to eliminate the fears and obstacles to be able to manage these kind of projects
– to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
– to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in ESC projects
– to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of ESC Programme
– to discuss and analyze challenges of people with fewer opportunities in the ESC activities
– to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
– to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
– to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
Dates: 19 – 23 October 2019
Country: Slovak Republic
Application Deadline: 22 August 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/european-solidarity-corps-for-all.8092/
Traineeships and Jobs in the Solidarity Sector, 9-11 Οκτωβρίου 2019, Γερμανία
The training activity offers networking opportunities and counselling support to organisations who are implementing or are willing to implement jobs and traineeships through the European Solidarity Corps.
The seminar explores networking opportunities and offers support for organisations developing traineeship and job opportunities in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps.
The seminar is open for all organisations, institutions and companies from all European Countries holding a quality label, that are:
- already implementing first projects
- or planning to do so in the future and have experience in hosting volunteers.
Since the implementation of the occupational strand activities started with European Solidarity Corps only in 2018, this seminar will provide a space to exchange first experiences, good and challenging practice and discussing challenges and opportunities in the realisation of projects. Thematic focus groups shall be able to work on support measures and elaborate solutions.
Organisations, institutions and companies, that will join the seminar will therefore receive counsel on first steps leading to a grant application, setting out the path for an implementation of solidarity sector employment and traineeship opportunities within their or coordinated by their institution.
Organisations, institutions and companies, that will join the seminar, with a quality label but only experiences in voluntary activities will find an environment where elaboration of opportunities to also use the occupational strand is open.
Dates: 9 – 11 October 2019
Application Deadline: 6 September 2019
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at the following link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/traineeships-and-jobs-in-the-solidarity-sector-a-networking-and-support-offer-for-european-solidarity-corps-organisations.8215/